Horse Riding Tour in Armenia
- Arrival in Yerevan, transfer to the hotel
- Drive through Yerevan with various stops along the way, admire at architecture and daily life of the 2800-year-old town
- Visit to Matenadaran institute museum, which houses over 17,000 ancient and medieval manuscripts.
- Visit to Food Market of Yerevan where you will have an opportunity to wander through the aisles of locally grown fresh fruit and vegetables.
- A visit to the Museum of Armenian History is a fascinating journey through the rich history of Armenia.
- Visit to the open-air fair Vernissage for buying souvenirs
- Free time in Yerevan
Overnight: hotel in Yerevan
- Head to Lake Sevan, the “blue pearl of Armenia” and one of the highest freshwater lakes in the world at 2000 meters above sea level
- Head to Sevan Peninsula, the stunning hilltop where Sevanavank Monastery is located. It was founded in 874 by Armenian Princess.
- Continue trip to Dilijan, a lush town immersed in greed forests.
- You will visit Haghartsin Monastery dramatically located among picturesque mountains covered with dense forest and the lake Parz.
Overnight: hotel in Dilijan, Meals: Breakfast
- Drive to APAGA Resort located on a large glade surrounded by forests, with a beautiful view of the mountains and the gorge of the Khachakhpyur River.
- Horse riding day in Apaga Resort (here you can have a lot of optional activities like Zip-line, paragliding, paintball, rope park, trekking etc.)
- Drive back to Yerevan
Overnight: hotel in Yerevan, Meals: Breakfast
- Trip to Amberd Medieval Fortress of the 12th century located at an altitude of 2300 m. above sea level
- Visit to Saghmosavank Monastery perched on the edge of picturesque Kasakh Gorge
- Transfer to the airport, departure
The price of the tour – 433 EUR
Single room supplement – 65 EUR
|The price of the tour includes:|
- transfers from/to the airport
- accommodation for 3 nights
- meals: breakfasts
- english speaking guide services
- comfortable vehicle during the tour
- horse riding
|The price of the tour doesn’t include:|
- visa fee
- medical insurance
We offer the most affordable prices for tours to Armenia! Book now!