Trekking to Aragats Two Peaks
Aragats Mount is an isolated four-peaked volcano mountain, the northern summit of which is the highest in the Armenian Highlands (4094 m). It is the favorite destination for all fans of trekking and extreme emotion lovers. By choosing our exclusive Trekking Tour to Aragats Tow Peaks you will conquer the southern and the northern peaks of Aragats with our professional guides and get really unforgettable emotions.
The tour is organized in the period from 15 May to 30 September
- Arrival at the airport, transfer from Yerevan to the Byurakan village.
- The ascending will start from 1600m with snowshoes to Lake Kari (3200 m).
- Dinner (marching) and overnight stay in weather-station (minimum conditions)
- Еarly wake-up
- Ascending to the top of the southern summit 3879 m (with a snack at the top-lunchbox).
- Descent into the crater
- Ascending to the top of the northern summit (4094 m)
- Return to the weather-station
- Overnight stay in weather-station (minimum conditions)
- Descent back to the village of Byurakan
- Transfer to Yerevan
- Transfer to the airport, departure
Note: Please, note that one reserve day should be added to the trip in case of bad weather
The minimum number of participants in a group is 2 people
The price of the tour per person – 380 EUR
Extra day price – 112 EUR
The price of the tour includes:
- 4 wheel drive vehicle to Byurakan and back to Yerevan
- Mountain guide service for 3 days
- 2 overnights in the Weather station
- Meals for 2 days
- Wine tasting in Sighnaghi
The price doesn’t include:
Why book with Arara?
- Guides with 5+ year experience and first aid certificate
- Central located hotels
- Licensed air conditioned transport*
- The best price in the market for high-quality service
- 3000+ satisfied clients per year
*We always send transport to take your luggage during the tour, you’ll only have to carry your daily water and lunch box in your backpack
May – October
Good physical fit, experience in walking with crampons and snowshoes
Be sure to experience walking on crampons and snowshoes
The probability of bad weather – 60%
Deep snow, low temperature
Trip Reviews & Photos
We offer the most affordable prices for tours to Armenia! Book now!