Guide: Very good language skills and knowledgeable.
Driver: Safe and friendly.
Car: Comfortable down the most part except the smaller buses in the back seat
Hotels: The hotel was ok for the price range but not great. It had a feeling of an old Soviet style hotel. Breakfast was pretty bad. Staff was very friendly and accommodating but it took effort to solve some issues. Location was ok.
What did you like best in your trip?
The tours were all excellent. The people are the friendliest. Syuzanna was an excellent liaison.
What didn't you like in trip?
What would you add to your trip?
Discuss the possibility to add a couple of days in Karabach.
Would you recommend our company to your friends?
I am back safely in Kuwait. Sorry that we were not able to meet. I was so fascinated with your country that I really spent my time enjoying up to the last hour before I went to the airport for my flight back.
To tell you in details, I liked the following:
1) Your friendly service and accommodating approach. From the beginning that I sent you inquiry up to the last conversation. You were very responsive. Thanks a lot for making my trip excellent!
2) Kantar hostel. Clean and nice hostel just like the reviews from Trip Advisor. Though breakfast every morning was almost all the same. But I still liked it. Friendly and helpful staff as well.
3) Raffy, the driver. He was very welcoming and friendly. He drived safely and came on time for my airport drop.
4) Tours. Very interesting and amazing locations. I enjoyed everything especially in Tsagkhadzor ropeway! Though I have only noticed that all tours were monasteries and old churches. Nevertheless, I still had a great time. If only I can stay longer.
5) Affordable restaurants. I was surprised on how affordable the prices in restaurants. I did not tighten my budget for food as everything was so cheap!
6) Free day. I enjoyed my free days exploring the city by myself. Thanks to your suggestions Syuzanna! I watched the show during the opening of Christmas fair in North Avenue and I even got featured on Bravo.am. Please see attached photos.
Meanwhile, I did not like the following:
1) FOOD ON THE TOURS. They should provide a better selection and variety of food. All four days of tour, I felt dismay about the food plus it is not even that delicious to be priced like that. Just being honest.
2) Smoking inside restaurants. I was totally irritated with the smoke in every restaurants.
However, in summary, I had a fantastic vacation. I would love to come back again next time and will be getting in touch with your agency when it happens. Definitely, I will refer you to my friends.
Thanks once again and all the best!
Good day! Thank you very much for the perfectly organized tour around Armenia. We liked everything: an interesting program of the tour, our guide and driver Arthur (we thank him for an excellent story about the country and its traditions, for his punctuality and patience). Thank you for your hospitality, we wish you to continue working in the same way and we have already recommended your travel agency to our friends.
Marina and Alex.
We choose only the best hotels located in the city center close to the main sights
We work only with professional guides and guides who have experience in tourism for more than 5 years
With Arara you book at first hand from a qualified local Armenian agency. Avoid surcharges applied by intermediaries and save money!
We provide our tourists with comfortable air-conditioned transport
Every year we get a great number of positive feedback from our clients