I am back safely in Kuwait. Sorry that we were not able to meet. I was so fascinated with your country that I really spent my time enjoying up to the last hour before I went to the airport for my flight back.
To tell you in details, I liked the following:
1) Your friendly service and accommodating approach. From the beginning that I sent you inquiry up to the last conversation. You were very responsive. Thanks a lot for making my trip excellent!
2) Kantar hostel. Clean and nice hostel just like the reviews from Trip Advisor. Though breakfast every morning was almost all the same. But I still liked it. Friendly and helpful staff as well.
3) Raffy, the driver. He was very welcoming and friendly. He drived safely and came on time for my airport drop.
4) Tours. Very interesting and amazing locations. I enjoyed everything especially in Tsagkhadzor ropeway! Though I have only noticed that all tours were monasteries and old churches. Nevertheless, I still had a great time. If only I can stay longer.
5) Affordable restaurants. I was surprised on how affordable the prices in restaurants. I did not tighten my budget for food as everything was so cheap!
6) Free day. I enjoyed my free days exploring the city by myself. Thanks to your suggestions Syuzanna! I watched the show during the opening of Christmas fair in North Avenue and I even got featured on Bravo.am. Please see attached photos.
Meanwhile, I did not like the following:
1) FOOD ON THE TOURS. They should provide a better selection and variety of food. All four days of tour, I felt dismay about the food plus it is not even that delicious to be priced like that. Just being honest.
2) Smoking inside restaurants. I was totally irritated with the smoke in every restaurants.
However, in summary, I had a fantastic vacation. I would love to come back again next time and will be getting in touch with your agency when it happens. Definitely, I will refer you to my friends.
Thanks once again and all the best!