I am back safely in Kuwait. Sorry that we were not able to meet. I was so fascinated with your country that I really spent my time enjoying up to the last hour before I went to the airport for my flight back.
To tell you in details, I liked the following:
1) Your friendly service and accommodating approach. From the beginning that I sent you inquiry up to the last conversation. You were very responsive. Thanks a lot for making my trip excellent!
2) Kantar hostel. Clean and nice hostel just like the reviews from Trip Advisor. Though breakfast every morning was almost all the same. But I still liked it. Friendly and helpful staff as well.
, the driver. He was very welcoming and friendly. He drived safely and came on time for my airport drop.
4) Tours. Very interesting and amazing locations. I enjoyed everything especially in Tsagkhadzor ropeway! Though I have only noticed that all tours were monasteries and old churches. Nevertheless, I still had a great time. If only I can stay longer.
5) Affordable restaurants. I was surprised on how affordable the prices in restaurants. I did not tighten my budget for food as everything was so cheap!
6) Free day. I enjoyed my free days exploring the city by myself. Thanks to your suggestions Syuzanna! I watched the show during the opening of Christmas fair in North Avenue and I even got featured on Bravo.am. Please see attached photos.
Meanwhile, I did not like the following:
1) FOOD ON THE TOURS. They should provide a better selection and variety of food. All four days of tour, I felt dismay about the food plus it is not even that delicious to be priced like that. Just being honest.
2) Smoking inside restaurants. I was totally irritated with the smoke in every restaurants.
However, in summary, I had a fantastic vacation. I would love to come back again next time and will be getting in touch with your agency when it happens. Definitely, I will refer you to my friends.
Thanks once again and all the best!