Group Tour to Armenia – 4 days
The tour is organized from the 15th of March to the 1st of November.
Day 1 – Thursday
- Arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel
- Registration at the hotel, free time
- City tour around Yerevan
Day 2 – Friday
- Excursion to the cave monastery of Gegard , where, according to the legend, kept the spear that Roman soldier pierced the body of Jesus Christ
- Visit to the pagan temple of Garni built in 66 BC
Day 3 – Saturday
- You will go to the small picturesque resort town Tsakhkadzor, where will be an excursion to the ancient Kecharis Monastery
- The tour continues to Lake Sevan. You will climb the high hill, where proudly stands the monastery of Sevanavank. It offers a breathtaking view of the lake and the surrounding beauty.
- The tour continues to the town of Dilijan, known for its healing, filled with pine aromas air. Here you will have an excursion the monasteries of Goshavank and Haghartsin located in the forests.
Day 4 – Sunday
- Transfer to the airport, departure
The cost of the tour – 212 EUR per person
Single supplement – 61 EUR
|The cost of the tour includes:|
- Transfer to / from the airport.
- Meals: Breakfast
- Accommodation in hotels for 3 nights in double rooms
- All tours and entrance fees as described in the program
- English speaking guide service
- Refreshments and buns during the excursions
- All transfers